關於部落格
  • 251242

    累積人氣

  • 7

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

英文翻譯~常用英文寒喧用語

 

隨著全球經濟好轉,台北各項重要展覽又將陸續來臨,想必又有不少兼職翻譯人員去應徵做會場翻譯。在此提供一些常用英文問候表達方式,助各位兼職英文翻譯人員一臂之力。

 

英文翻譯~常用英文寒喧用語

 

隨著全球經濟好轉,台北各項重要展覽又將陸續來臨,想必又有不少兼職翻譯人員去應徵做會場翻譯。在此提供一些常用英文問候表達方式,助各位兼職英文翻譯人員一臂之力。

 

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,先生。

 

It's an honor to meet you.

很榮幸認識你。

 

Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.

很高興認識你,久仰大名。

 

How do I pronounce your name?

你的名字怎麼讀?

 

How do I address you?

如何稱呼您?

 

It's going to be the pride of our company.

這將是本公司的榮幸。

 

What line of business are you in?

您做那一行?

 

Keep in touch.

保持聯繫。

 

Thank you for coming.

謝謝你的光臨。

 

Don't mention it.

別客氣。

 

Excuse me for interrupting.

請原諒我打擾你。

 

I'm sorry to disturb you.

對不起打擾你一下。

 

Excuse me a moment.

對不起,失陪一下。

 

Excuse me. I'll be right back.

對不起,我馬上回來

 

資料來源:碩博翻譯社

 

相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態